Defect DE37086 has corrected this in CA PPM 15.4.
If this issue is seen in CA PPM 15.4, it may be because of an incorrect test scenario triggering a valid display of this message. That is, the data entered genuinely produced a value less than 7.5 hours.
The following Defect DE37086 describes how to trigger this on versions below CA PPM 15.4.
On CA PPM 15.4, the following steps do not result in changing values when Save is used.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Login to Classic CA PPM as Timesheet user
2. Open any Timesheet with OPEN status
3. Add 3 investments (This is not mandatory & can be reproduced using 2 investments)
4. Enter time as follows
a. Day 1;(16/10); INV 1 : 1.99
b. Day 1;(16/10); INV 2 : 5.00
c. Day 1;(16/10); INV 3 : .505
Expected total: 7.495 and displayed as 7.50
5. Click Save and note the day total: Day total shows 7.5 (Correct)
6. Click Save again and note the day total: Day total shows 7.49 (Incorrect)
7. Click Save again and note the day total: Day total shows as 7.49 (Incorrect)
Expected Results on all CA PPM: The actual hours at any point of time should be 7.50 in the totals.
Actual Results pre-CA PPM 15.4: The first SAVE in the Timesheet page shows 7.5 hours which is correct and subsequent SAVE shows 7.49 which is incorrect.