How to stop CA PAM fields becoming mandatory in CA SDM, Mobile App?
In CA PAM (IRF) the fields are not mandatory. An approver will find the fields to be optional.
However, in CA Service Desk Manager, Mobile app, the fields becomemandatory until the "My Tasks" - and should not be.
IRF with fields as flagged as "Not mandatory" in CA PAM.
These Tasks can be completed without filling in these fields when using a regular CA PAM client in a browser.
However using the Mobile App, those same fields show up as Required for some reason.
1) Create a PAM process that has an SRF/IRF.
IRF should contain couple of fields, one of which is required and other not required.
2) Create an SDM CO category against the above PAM workflow
3) Create a CO against the above category
4) Check PAM using a browser, to verify a task shows up and the fields are appropriately required or non required.
Do NOT complete the task yet
5) Repeat the above check using mobile app by logging the app into SDM REST port, My Tasks.
Check the same task above now, those fields show up as Required (mandatory).