Steps to purge the notification log header table
- Login to Service Desk
- Go to Administration->Archive and Purge->Archive and Purge Rules
- Click on Show Filter and select Inactive from the Status drop down.
- Click on Search.
- This will display a list of predefined rules. Scroll down to select Notify Log Header rule
- Click on Edit and change the status to Active.
- Select the Operating type as Purge if you want to purge without archiving the data.
- Select the appropriate time from the Schedule drop down and click on Save.
This will purge the Notification Log Header table.