Follow these steps to install admin and uds applications in distributed environment:
1. Navigate to the directory where you have extracted the installer.
2. Run below command if you do not have the required permission to run the installer:
chmod a=rx CA-StrongAuthentication-8.1-Linux-Installer.bin
3. Run the installer
4. Accept the License Agreement.
5. Type 2 and press Enter to accept the Custom installation option and to continue with the installation.
6. Specify a comma-separated list of numbers representing the CA Strong Authentication components that you want to install. Leave no space between the commas and the number - Type 4,5 to install admin and uds components.
7. Specify the the database information and proceed with the installation.