Please find below the steps to configure the mobile module to replicate client Mobile device interface on PC web interface which we have discussed during our Knowledge sharing session.
*Pre-req: We need to Configure the REST Web Services prior to deploying the Mobile Module
1. Login to Service Desk Manager Server
2.Copy this Mobile module folder to the following location:
3. Access the default mobile URL for the mobile page to show up
Note: No restart of services is required
4. First Time user access will show the Language settings page - Select the available language from the dropdown and click 'Continue'
5. Next you will see the Terms and Conditions page - Accept / Decline. Click Accept to move ahead
6. Next you will be presented with the login page with Service Management - Self Service login page to provide the below details
7. Click on Login
If successful, you will be presented with the mobile module interface which is similar like mobile device app.
You can also find the documentation on Mobility as per below link: https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/14-1/en/using/mobility