The steps to configure the integration are:
1. In Active Directory, create the 'OpenSpaceAdminGroup' and set some group members that will be Unified Self Service Administrators
2. Check the AD user Account 'User logon name' field. If you are working with multiple AD's and set the filed 'Mail domain' during the USS installation, you must adjust the correct domain
3. Go to the Embedded Entitlements Manager UI, and set the User Store to 'Reference from an external LDAP Directory'
3. Example of configuration of 'Basic LDAP Directory' in EEM:. Note that this uses the default port 389:
4. Go to Unified Self Service Control Panel, to configure the Authentication type to EEM.
. Go to Portal Settings / Configuration> Authentication > EEM and set the fields properly.
Note that for Multiple AD's configuration, the EEM Application Administration Group must contain the domain which the group belongs to, before the group name:
At this point, the USS is ready to use EEM/AD Authentication
5. For Service Desk Authentication, install and set the Security Options Manager properly as the image below:
5. For Access Type with will use the EEM /AD authentication, the Web Authentication Tab / Validation Type must be set to
"CA EEM-Use CA Embedded Entitlements Manager"