What is needed to run this correctly is to set the Language and Fiscal Periods in order to populate Data Warehouse.
Follow the next steps:
- Under administration, General Settings and click on "System Options"
- Under the options "Data Warehouse" section, the next fields:
- Languages [English (must be set) and you can add an additional (Spanish)
- Entity for Fiscal Periods (must enter the Fiscal Period)
To get to populate the Data Warehouse with the CA PPM Data. You need to run the following jobs, you will have to follow this order:
Run the next Jobs;
- Time Slicing
- Load Data Warehouse (Full Load)
- Load Data Warehouse Access Rights