These spooler errors started appearing around the same time for six different servers where the robot is installed.
Apr 25 06:00:20:402  spooler: QueueAdmin - expire old messages
Apr 25 06:41:08:288  spooler: rdbReset - open (q2.rdb) failed (Invalid argument)
Apr 25 06:41:08:288  spooler: FlushMessages - unable to reset out-queue
Apr 25 06:41:08:293  spooler: FlushMessages - aborting
I have checked the firewalls, file permissions, disk space and they all seem to be fine. I have also deleted both of the .rdb files.. Everything has been reset or restarted at least once to fix the problem.
I have also updated to the latest version of the robot 7.93 though the problem originally occurred on 7.8
- UIM 8.5.1
- Robot/spooler 7.80 and 7.93
This alarm will be published if the spooler probe fails to create a new queue file (q1.rdb/q2.rdb)