- Everything was fine as I was adding more and more HTTP proxy tests. then suddenly they all stopped working, while other TCP tests seem to work fine.
- All the tests are the same and happening from the same two servers.
- I talked to the proxy team and they said they are not blocking anything.
ERRSRC:http ERRCODE:50 INDEX:14229 NAME: TESTDESC:Marko ERROR: jcollector.SATestException: Invalid proxy port.
- Create a new svcrsp.cf file with only one or two of the problem tests so its easier to read the debug log.
- Put the SRM AIM into debug=7 via the svcrsp.cf file and restart the agent (C:\Users\Public\CA\SystemEDGE\port1691\plugins\svcrsp\svcrsp.cf).
- Rerunning tests shows them failing due to invalid proxy configuration:
- Customer inadvertently placed http:// in front of the proxy server destination within Spectrum:
- Removing http:// from the proxy configuration within the tests resolved the issue: