After deploying ems 10.17, no Spectrum Alarm is visible in UIM
UIM Server 8.5.1
- nas 8.42
- ems 9.0.3
- spectrum gateway 8.65
Starting with ems 10.17, all ems alarms are supposed to be routed to NAS_ALARMS table.
* Spectrum alarm is an ems alarms.
However, for the routing to work, nas probe has to be 9.00.
1. Deactivate the below probes in the Primary UIM Server.
2. Deploy nas 9.00 to the Primary UIM Server.
3. Make sure the value of NAS_VERSION table in CA_UIM is 10.
4. Rename the below folders in the Primary UIM Server.
5. Activate the below probes in the Primary UIM Server.
See ems docops