ISSUE: For sysObjectOID 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1208, Spectrum is incorrectly setting the DeviceType to "Cat WSC2960S 48TSL". According to the CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB, 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.1208 is cat29xxStack and 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1266 is catWsC2960s48tsL.
CAUSE: The sysObjectOID 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1208 is mapped incorrectly in Spectrum.
WORK-AROUND: Use the Device Certification functionality to change the mapping as follows:
1. Log into Spectrum OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Select Tools -> Utilities -> Device Certification from the top level menu
3. Filter for and select the 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.1208 System Object ID
4. Click on the Edit button
5. Change the "Device Type Name" field to read Cat29xxStack then click the OK button
6. Click on the Save icon
7. Close the Device Certication
RESOLUTION: This issue is scheduled to be resolved in Spectrum 10.02.00.00. No specific release date set for Spectrum 01.02.00.00 at the time of the publishing of this knowledge document.