There are two fixes that may need to be applied:
The 10.02.00.D169a patch improves the performance of the Spectrum OneClick Service Editor and allows the services to load faster. Contact CA Spectrum support for a copy of this patch. This fix will also be included in Spectrum 10.03.00.00.
If you are also experiencing the client out of memory error, you will need to increase maximum OneClick Client Memory in the OneClick Client Configuration subview:
1. Log into the OneClick web pages as an ADMIN user
2. Click on the Administration link
3. Click on the OneClick Client Configuration link
4. Increase the Maximum Client Memory Usage (megabytes) value
5. Have users log out of OneClick and log back in for the changes to take effect