The error usually comes when you migrate Distributed Spectrum Server. Error: Model Lock Error: NO USER error.
Try the following:
- Start Console page for OneClick as an Administrator user.
- Click the Administration link and then click the Debugging link.
- On the left side click the Model Locks link.
There will be entries showing the locked models.
- Click the Remove button to undo the lock.
If the above steps do not fix the issue, then try the following step:
- Add "+" in users in Host Security.
Note: After you add "+" in the Host Security, users can edit the topology and add new discovery.