ISSUE: Spectrum Archive Manager not starting after system crash. The following error message is seen in the $SPECROOT/SSS/DDM/ARCHMGR.OUT file:
"Native error: 145, table './ddmdb/event' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"
CAUSE: The system crashed caused the Archive Manager DDM database to become corrupt.
RESOLUTION: Run ArchMgr -repair to repair the database by doing the following:
1. Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. If on Windows, open a bash shell by running "bash -login". If on Linux or Solaris, open a terminal window.
3. cd to the $SPECROOT/SS/DDM directory
4. Remove the .DDMDB.LOCK file if present and Archive Manager is not running
5. Run the following command:
Depending on the size of the DDM database, the repair could take a few minutes.
6. If the repair is successful, start the Archive Manager as normal. If the repair is not successful, reference Knowledge Document TEC516844 "How to repair the MySQL database" to use mysqlcheck to repair the database.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: For more information on repairing a corrupt DDM database, please reference the "DDM and Archive Manager Troubleshooting" section in the "Database Management Guide" for Spectrum 9.4 and below and the "DDM and Archive Manager Troubleshooting" section in the Spectrum 10.0 document.