The following error occurs when any report is run in Spectrum Report Manager (SRM) in version 10.0 with CABI 4.1:
This error is caused by a setting within Business Objects (CABI) for the Report Processing Server.
The fix for this issue is to change the setting that is returning this error.
1. Log in to the Central Management Console
- Go to Spectrum OneClick webpage.
- Click on Administration
- Click on Report Manager
- Click on Business Objects Administration (CMC)
- Log on using the Administrator user and password set during installation.
2. The following screen will be seen. Click on "Servers":
3. Now select "Crystal Reports Services" under "Service Categories":
4. In the returned list on the right panel, find the hostname.CrystalReports2013ProcessingServer.
Right click -> Properties
5. Scroll down to the bottom and find "Database Records Read When Previewing or Refreshing (0 for unlimited)".
Set this value to 0.
6. Click Save & Close.
7. Back at the Servers screen (seen in step 3) a little red flag will be in the "Stale" column for that server.
Simply right click and "Restart Server".
8. Once it is restarted (may need to refresh) attempt to run your report again.
Issue should now be resolved.