To check the OneClick Web Server's memory configurations:
- Open a Web Browser and navigate to the OneClick Wen Page.
- Select the "Administration" tab to navigate to the Administration Pages
- Select the "OneClick Client Configuration" link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Check the "Java Memory Usage" settings and ensure the "Maximum Client memory Usage (megabytes) is set appropriately for your environment.
Note: If the maximum memory is set too high, some users may not be able to launch the OneClick client.
- Select the "Web Server Memory" link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Check the "Maximum Memory the Server Can Use (In MB)" is set appropriately for your environment.
Note: Setting this value too high (more than the available memory for the server), can cause Tomcat to fail to start.
- Save the changes and restart Tomcat.
After making modifications to the allocated tomcat memory from 1280 MB to 4096 MB (10.2.x default setting), and the OneClick client max memory from 512 MB to 1024 (10.2.x default setting), MIB Tools now loads and displays the MIBs.