Affects Release version(s): 5;6
Error Message :
U00010015 Activation of RunID '' was aborted by :STOP NOMSG. Additional Information: 'HEADER: STOP WINDOWS RUNBOOK BECAUSE IT'S A AGENT'"
An additional space is added to the dynamic property of a Component within a Workflow after performing a deep import/import within the Application. This additional space causes the execution of the Workflow to fail and the above errors are displayed.
- Create Dynamic Properties where type is Agent Reference (e.g. /Reference). Set value to existing Agent name.
- In the Component Workflow, drag and drop an Action (e.g. Restart Tomcat Server) into the Promptset Tab of the Action, set "Overwirte Agent" with value EXT:\Reference.
- Execute the Workflow. The first time it will execute successfully.
- DeepExport the Application to a zip file.
- Then DeepImport the zip file without any changes.
- Execute the Workflow again.
The action fails with a message from AE:
U00010015 Activation of 'PCK.AUTOMIC_TOMCAT.PRV.JOB.STOP_SERVER@WINDOWS' RunID '0001018098' was aborted by :STOP NOMSG. Additional Information: 'HEADER: STOP WINDOWS RUNBOOK BECAUSE IT'S A AGENT'"
Checking the information generated in the Deployment Context (this can be seen from the History of Execution in ARA), the following text can be seen, "WINDOWS:<space>", before agent name.