CAL-06038 error when user goes to Organizer and clicks on Click Here To access this action item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Group with at least 21 resources by navigating to Administration->Groups.
- (Note: We will be assigning an action item to the group and need to be able to see at least 2 pages of assignees since we only display 20 per page.)
- Create a simple process by going to Administration->Processes.
- Click New.
- Choose Project as an object.
- Start Options (Auto Start), Start Event (Update).
- Under Finish step add new Action Item.
- Under Assignees select the group you created in step 1.
- Validate and Activate the process.
- Update any project in your system and the process you created is triggered.
- Once process succeeds, log in as one of the users included in the group.
- Go to Action Items under Notifications section.
- Depending on which page appears when you click on the Action Item you see ERROR CAL-06038: You do not have necessary rights to view this action item. If the user is seen on the first page you get the error when going to the next page. If the user appears on the second page of the Assignees you get the error when you initially click on the Action Item. The query only checks for the assignees on that one page and not on the whole list of Assignees.
Expected Result: Ability to click on Action Item to go to details.
Actual Result: ERROR CAL-06038: You do not have necessary rights to view this action item.
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
Logged CLRT-77929 to resolve this issue which is caused by the resolution for CLRT-74487
Resolved in CA PPM 14.2 Generic Patch #6
Reference TEC1398937 : PPM 14.2 Generic Patch available to resolve reported issues
For CLRT-74487, Reference TEC1425921 : A restricted user can access and view Action Item details