To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
Note: Have a backup of CA Service Desk Universe and/or your derived universes before performing below steps.
- Login to Designer with Administrator credentials and import the CA Service Desk Universe.
- Click on Tools > list of values > edit
- Expand lookup tables.
- Select on request type and click on purge and then on refresh.
- In the Left pane, expand lookup tables and then request type.
- Select 'code' field, rightclick/view asssociated table.
- In the right-pane, 'crt' will be selected in blue.
- Rightclick on the heading 'crt' and click on table values. You should see codes I, P, R as shown in the below screenshot:
- Save the Universe and click on Export.
Relogin to infoview and verify if the request type dropdown list shows request and problem.