When creating a project, there are some Department OBS selections that when entered and then hitting save on the project, the Department OBS field goes blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add both Department and the Department OBS attributes to the project properties page (if not there already)
To add these fields:
- In PPM, go to Administration->Objects->Project->Views
- Click on 'Layout: Edit' next to Project Properties
- Click the + icon next to General
- Click the Properties icon next to the second row for 'General' with Level of 'Section'
- Move the attribute(s )not yet on the project properties page to one of the 'Selected' columns
- Click 'Save and Return'
2. Click on the link for a project
3. Make sure the Department field is blank
4. Click on the browse icon next to the Department OBS field
5. Select an OBS and click 'Add'
6. Click Save to save the changes to the project properties page
Expected Results: The Department OBS field remains populated
Actual Results: the Department OBS field is now blank