All services were required to stop/start after replacing snowstubs file in tomcat\lib folder. Once the SOI services are started the server application startup in sam\debug Triage Tests shows "IN Progress" and it never completes.
There are more than 24000 active alert from one specific connector causing SOI manager to take very long time to go through each of the alert.
- Stop all SOI services on the SOI manager, SOIUI and on the connector machines.
- Take a back up of the SAMStore DB
- Run the following SQL queries to inactivate all the active alerts from the specific connector.
Update Alerts set ClearedTime=getdate() where AlertID in (select AlertID from Alerts where Active=1 and connectorID=<connectorid of the alerts>)
Alerts set Active=0 where Active=1 and connectorid=<connectorid of the alerts>
- Start CA SOI Application Server and UCF broker services
- Open Sam debug page from http://<SOI manager host name>:7090/sam/debug/ and select Triage Tests, make sure the Server Application Startup shows "Completed"
- Start all other services