We have a number of alerts that show up in the Alerts table of the SAMStore DB but are not being displayed in the SOI console. We ran SQL queries to identify alerts of a particular type. We might see 20 show up in the results, but only 10 show in the SOI console.
They had over 400k active alerts in a pendingclear state after an alarm storm. This was causing a performance issue with the UI being able to retrieve all the alerts. To correct this we set the Active value to 0 for all alerts that are currently active and pendingclear. The SQL query is update Alerts set Active = REPLACE(Active, '1','0') where Active=1 and PendingClear=1