Delete the the imported and renamed super user.
1.Open the command prompt / shell on the Policy Server.
2.Navigate the file system to the <PS Install Dir>/bin.
3. Run XPSExplorer.
4. Locate the menu of Admin.
Example: r12.52 SP1
5. Type the number, then hit ENTER. In this example, type “93”.
6. Type 'S' for Search Objects, then hit ENTER.
Example: “ S – Search Objects”
7. Locate the Admin object with the name "siteminder <OID>". It will look something like this:
(I) Name : "siteminder 12-407f9836-5b82-4821
8. Confirm the Object ID for the Admin Object with the name "siteminder <OID>".
NOTE: (The object id prefaces “CA.SM::Admin@”. In the example above, the object id is “2”)
9. Type the object id number which corresponds to the name "siteminder <OID>", (“2”), and then hit ENTER.
10. Type ‘D’ to delete the selected object id, and then hit ENTER.
11. Type 'Q' to go back, and then 'Q' again, and then 'Q' again (until you get the big list where it says 'MAIN MENU').
12. Choose 'Q' again to exit XPSExplorer.