SLA is not calculated based on an Affected End User's Time Zone despite that the Time Zone of the Affected End User of a ticket is specified and the "Use End User's Time Zone" option is turned on in an attached Service Type.
Any operating system and database.
Written for CA IT Service Management 14.1.
See "Additional Information" for prior releases.
- You need to specify an appropriate Time Zone to a Service Desk Manager (SDM) server as shown below.
- Log into Service Desk Manager using Service Desk privilege user account and open 'Administration' tab.
- Go to 'System' > 'Servers' and open a SDM server.
- Click on <Edit> and select an appropriate Time Zone in Time Zone Lookup field. If OS Time Zone is set to "Eastern Time", set it to "Eastern Time" as well.
- Save it and restart the Service Desk server.
For the previous release: RI14470 - END USER'S TIME ZONE
CA Service Management - 14.1 - Time Zone Setup