We have created a LINK from Oracle Database to MySQL DB, and when using the link, if we execute any query on Oracle, we get a valid response from MySQL. The queries are similar to:
SELECT "name" from
TEST_MYSQL_LINK is a link created on Oracle which sends the request to MYSQL.
But if we try to use the same query in Policy Server, we get the error "Optional feature not implemented."
We want to know if this is supported in any of the latest version.
Policy Server R12.52 SP1 Build 499 on RedHat Linux
This feature is not supported. We invite you to submit an Idea on CA Communities (Enhancement Request) in order to get this functionality fully supported in future releases.
You can open an Idea as follows:
1. Login into communities.ca.com.
2. Go to "CA Single Sign-On" group on CA Security space:
3. Click on the "Actions" drop-down menu and select "Create an Idea."
4. Give your Idea a descriptive title and detailed description, including product versions, and as much detail as possible.
5. Select the "CA Single Sign-On" category and then "Publish".
6. When you publish it, it can be voted by others and it will be reviewed by Product Management.