During a re-install or upgrade of ADA you may run into install failures for MySQL or Single Sign On.
This primarily occurs with the Single Sign On module for ADA.
If it fails to install you will see a failed redirect to port 8381 which results in a 404 error in the browser.
You will see specific errors during the install process if MySQL is affected.
To resolve this follow these steps:
1) Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ in Windows Explorer
2) Hit the Alt key to drop down the menu interface
3) Go to Tools/Folder Options and select the View tab
4) The second section is called Hidden Files and Folders
5) In this section select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives"
6) Close the Folder Options window
7) You should now see a folder called Zero G Registry in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ window
*Delete this folder and reinstall the product. If you are upgrading, reinstall the previous version you were running then perform the upgrade again to resolve this.