I cannot seem to find where the SHUTDOWN ALL command reference is in the CA OPS/MVS Event Management User Guide. This command is entered prior to our IPL. What does it do? If it's a REXX exec where is it?
This is a rule created by the customer and they needed to know where to look for it.
Go to the OPSVIEW panel.
Customer found the command rule.
- Select 4 Control - Control CA OPS/MVS
- Select 5 AOF Control - Control Automated Operations Facility
- Select 1 AOF Control - Control AOF Rules
- On the following panel, if the rule dataset is there, press Enter
- Select each RULESET member, using the line command S,
- Using the line command B, look for the member named SHUTDOWN.
- Using the line command B, have a look inside the SHUTDOWN member to see what that shutdown member is doing.