There are two sections in the CMC, Central Management Console for CABI (OneClick webpage -> Administration -> Report Manager -> Business Objects Configuration) which you have to set rather than one in order to enable email output from CABI (InfoView);
CrystalReportsJobServer -> Destination -> Email
DestinationJobServer -> Destination -> Email
So, once logged in to the CABI CMC, click on the "Servers" link, select DestinationJobServer and do the following and then repeat for CrystalReportsJobServer;
1. Right Click on it and go to properties.
2. Select on the left "Destination"
3. Select "Email" from the drop and and click "Add"
4. Setup the eMail the same as for CrystalReportsJobServer.
5. Then restart both the CrystalReportsJobServer and DestinationJobServer.
6. In order to set the format of the report which is to be emailed, what you then need to do is select the report in InfoView and go to;
Your report -> Actions -> Schedule -> Format
7. Change the Format Options from the default Crystal Reports to PDF or which ever other format is preferred and then save