Some Services appear in Operation Mode "Testing" in SOI Dashboard and in Grey Color in the SOI Console.
This status does not change to Operation Mode "Production" anymore without a restart of the SOI Manager.
- Open Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Select SAMStore Database.
- Right-click the AdminConfiguration Table and select "Edit Top 200 Rows".
- Select Row 4 - LoopCountEnabled and set the ConfValue to false.
- Close the AdminConfiguration table by clicking the X in the upper right corner.
- Re-start the CA SAM Application Service on the Manager.