If you provide a username with any special characters, you will get a message similar to the below:
----- Service Desk Integration Setup -----
- OneClick server information must
- be gathered in order to enable the
- integration with Service Desk.
- OneClick Server name?> Server1
- OneClick Server port?> 8080
- OneClick Homepage path [default="spectrum"]?> spectrum
- Username?> ca_discov
- *** Error: Invalid user name. ***
The ServiceDeskIntegrationSetup utility does not accept users with special characters.
This problem was already mapped, and a fix will be included in the next CA Spectrum version.
As a workaround, the following procedure can be done:
1- Run the utility again, with any username, and provide the password of the desired user.
2- After that, you just need to change the username to the desired one, in the <Service_Desk_Installation_directory>/bin/oc-integration.cfg file, located in the Service Desk server.