On the Locator tab it you may see that duplicate Test Host models are found when searching for Test Host on the SPM tab.
There should be only one Test Host model for each discovered model in OneClick.
Follow the below steps to delete the duplicate Test Host models in OneClick:
- Go to the Locator tab in OneClick and select SPM - All Test Hosts by name.
- In the Results window filter for one IP address.
- Select all the duplicate Test Host models (not the default Test Host model)
- Right click and select the Attribute editor.
- Set the Test_App_MH attribute to 0x0.
- Repeat Step 3 to select all the duplicate models.
- Right click and select Delete.
The duplicate models will be destroyed and will not appear again in OneClick.