Follow the below steps to delete the duplicate Test Host models in OneClick:
- Go to the Locator tab in OneClick and select SPM - All Test Hosts by name.
- In the Results window filter for one IP address.
- Select all the duplicate Test Host models (not the default Test Host model)
- Right click and select the Attribute editor.
- Set the Test_App_MH attribute to 0x0.
- Repeat Step 3 to select all the duplicate models.
- Right click and select Delete.
The duplicate models will be destroyed and will not appear again in OneClick.
NOTE: You can also select multiple duplicate test hosts and use Attribute Editor to set Test_App_MH attribute to 0x0 for all duplicate test hosts at once. Then they can be deleted in bulk as well.
If they return after a SpectroSERVER restart, then likely you are seeing the known issue resolved in 10.3.0_BMP.10.3.002, and10.3.1.