When the Service Desk ticket associated to a Service Catalog request is closed, the status it is not updated on the Catalog ticket.
Cannot synchronize status between SDM and Catalog. jstd.log shows:
[Thread-2] ERROR CatalogServiceProcessor 119 Error synching status to Catalog. Exception occurred in updateRequestItemStatus: Exception=com.ca.usm.common.CommonException: You do not have access rights to view this request.:<Ticket ID> Message=You do not have access rights to view this request.:<Ticket ID>
Service Catalog 14.1 and later
Service Desk Manager 14.1 and later
Service Management 14.1 and later
ServiceDesk username is used for the integration but does not have rights in CA Service Catalog to close the ticket.
1) Log into Service Catalog as Service Delivery Administrator
2) Go to Administration > Users
3) Search for ServiceDesk > Set role to Service Delivery Administrator
4) Ensure Administrator is in the Access Control: Proxy Action list
5) Close a case with "Closed" status in Service Desk.