After installing both CA Service Catalog(SC) and CA Accounting, client would like to disable the 'Accounting' tab, seen after SC logon.
How to disable the Accounting tab in an CA Service Catalog&Accounting installation.
We suggest you to follow the below steps to achieve the desired result.
Note: These steps are applicable for the 'spadministrator' role only,
1. Login to CA EEM (with the corresponding CA Service Catalog application instance)
2. Manage Access Policies >> Policies
3. Click on 'Launchpad' folder, available under Access Policies folder
4. Click on 'ACL_111_Launchpads'
5. Delete 'launchpad__billing_management' and save the changes
6. Restart the CA Service Catalog service.
7. Login to CA Service Catalog server and Verify the 'accounting' tab is gone.
You can also check the communities in this thread: