Error Message :
Server Role R and O not taken over after stop of PWP.
Scenario / reproduction:
1. Run a System with at least 4 WPs
2. Check via System Overview which one is the primary and which one have roles R and O. The roles should be on different WPs.
3. Kill the Primary WP process (e.g. via Task Manager)
4. Wait until you can refresh System Overview.
5. Primary is greyed out now
6. Another on is Primary but also R and O. And these roles stay at this WP "forever"
7. Start the former primary again
8. As soon it runs, it receives role R, O stays at the current primary