Detailed Description and Symptoms
After upgrading from service pack 2 to service pack 3 the server processes do not start, when trying to start they immediatly shut down again.?
Data needed for Analysis:
- Server Process Logfiles from the time the error occurred
Search for the following error message Logfiles of the working process:
U0011892 The internal table 'ls-eh-child-tab' is too small. The server process is going to shut down.
The automation engine and initial data installed are not from the same servicepack.
! - Note in Automic Version 9, Initial Data, Automation Engine, Userinterface and Utility must be from the same servicepack
! - Note that the Agents of a Servicepack can only run with an Automation Engine and Initial Data of the same or an older Servicepack level.
- Please make sure that the initial data and automation engine versions are from the same service pack level.
- You can download complete Service Pack Images that contain all compatibal components of Automic from our download center.
• Note that the components Utility, AutomationEngine, Initial data and UserInterface of a Service Pack must always be updated together.
• Note that the Agents of a Service Pack can only run with an AutomationEngine of the same or a later Service Pack level.