- On the Staff Member, to select a ‘Project Role’, the lookup displays all types of roles.
- It allows the user to select a non-labor role for a labor resource record and it allows the user to select a different role for a role record.
This applies to all versions of CLASSIC PPM & NEW UX (User Experience)
- The lookup will display all types of roles based on the user’s ‘Resource – View’ access of active roles in the system and it is up to the user to review the selection of the ‘Project Role’ field for selecting the correct type of role.
- The current design of the application allows flexibility for the user to select any role for determining cost rates. The lookup is NOT dependent on the ‘type’ of resource or role record
- Staff Allocation Project Role
- Staff Task Assignment Project Role
- Voucher Transaction Entry Role