Error Message :
A problem has been fixed where the search sporadically delivers unreliable results, such as:
- No results even if the search item exists.
- More than one result for an existing object.
- The problem only occurs, if the folder structure is changed while searches are performed
- Search finds no results even if the object exists:
** WP001 starts search, finds entries in UC_Temp1, and decides not to build UC_Temp1
** WP002 meanwhile has to rename folder, and deletes UC_Temp1 in DS_GENERATETREE()
** WP001 continues in search, whereas XRequest XSEARCH_DEF queries the empty UC_Temp1 table
-> no search results
- Search finds more than one results for an object
** WP001 starts search
** WP002 starts search
** WP003 meanwhile has to rename folder, and deletes UC_Temp1 in DS_GENERATETREE()
** WP002 finds no entries in UC_Temp1 and rebuilds UC_Temp1
** WP003 also finds no entries in UC_Temp1 and adds entries to UC_Temp1 twice