Is it possible to do the below items on the Target Account list by a specific way?
- Search by forward match, backward match, not partial match (When the user uses the search keyword 'SYS', the search result returns the 'SYSTEM', 'ADMINSYS' and 'P_SYSTEM'. The user expects to search them by the forward match, backward match.)
- Search by exact match, not partial match. (When the user uses the search keyword 'SYS', the search result return the 'SYS' and 'SYSTEM' but expects to be searched the 'SYS' only then)
- Insert multiple conditions and search by OR condition instead of AND condition
- Search using regular expressions
- Customize the search column. For example, is it possible to add the 'Alias' column to filtering field to search?
Also, what for the 'Owner User Name' is existed? The DocOps does not say about the detail and would like to clarify what for they are used.
CA Privileged Access Manager r.3.x
The PAM does not have the feature about the those items regarding the filter. If it expects the future release will have those features, please raise the idea in the PAM community. Regarding the 'Owner User Name' field, it is used by the target account with the VMware NSX and Xsuite API key connector. If those connectors are not used, it is ok NOT to set anything to the field.