Please click on the OK button on the error screen, this should still open up the DSM Explorer.
Once the DSM Explorer is open then please perform the below steps:
- Go to Security Profiles
- Select the Local Administrator. Refer to example screen shot:
- Click the Class Permissions button.
- Highlight Class Permission and give Full Control
- If problem is solved then you could try as a workaround to grant the local administrator group only Full Control permissions to the Object Class "Manager".
If problem is not solved than try this:
- Check what account the DSM service is running; try using the local administrator account.
- Restart the CAF services.
Also check MDB transaction log size because if it had reached the maximum size, it can also be a cause for this problem.
Note: Please contact CA Support, if the problem continues after performing the above steps.