WEBI reports are scheduled to store it in a local folder (i.e. select "File location" and specify directory file path).
However, the report fails with the following error message:
"destination DLL disabled. : [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]" (Figure 1), despite that the user specified in the schedule setting has appropriate read/write permissions to the directory.
Figure 1: Error message shown in report history.
If "File System" is not added to the Adaptive Job Server Destination setting and the scheduled report tries to be stored to a local folder, the error message will appear.
To resolve this error, add "File System" to the Adaptive Job Server by following the steps shown below with appropriate directory paths.
- Access the CABI Central Management Console (CMC) and login with a CABI Administrator account.
- Select SERVERS and double click (host name).AdaptiveJobServer.
- Select DESTINATION from the left side of the screen.
- Select FILE SYSTEM from the pull down list and click on the ADD button.
- Click on the SAVE AND CLOSE button.