When creating a new project from template where the template includes a benefit plan with a detail line which has no values, copying the benefit plan after creation is not taking in count any scale setting.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project with a benefit plan and a detail line which has no values, and save this as a template.
2. Create a new project from template using the template created in step 1).
3. Fill in some values in the benefit plan detail, for example 100.
4. Copy the benefit plan with a scaling of 10%.
5. The new benefit plan should show 110 but is still showing 100.
This behavior is resolved in 15.4.1
Possible workaround: Save the project template with a 0 in the benefit plan detail instead of no values.