If you want to be able to save a new configuration file to your flow, you will just need to uncheck the 'Remember current configuration files' box.
1. Click on the 'File' tab in top left-hand corner of the screen.
2. Choose the 'Save to File' option.
3. In the Save configuration window that appears, uncheck the box for 'Remember current configuration files'.
4. Click the 'Save' button.
- You should receive a popup saying that the flow was saved successfully.
5. To verify this worked, close and reopen the flow. It should show either no config file set, or whichever config you have been using just before you opened it.
- When you have the config file open that you want to use for that flow, you can always Save to File again with the 'Remember current configuration files' box checked.