Updates to the SAP Connector
The SAP connector has been updated in CA Identity Manager 12.5 SP17 CR1 to support the SAP JCS 3 libraries. SAP no longer support the older SAP JCO 2.x libraries that earlier CA Identity Manager 12.5 SPs supported with the SAP connector. The following section describes the steps to install the SAP JCO 3 connector.
How to Install the SAP JCO 3 Connector with Java Connector Server
Follow these steps:
1. Run the setup.exe program of the Provisioning Server installation package and select SAP option.
2. Run the setup.exe program of the Java Connector Server installation package to install Java CS with the SAP option.
3. Install the SAP GUI on the machine where the Java Connector Server is installed using the SAP GUI installation instructions if you want to use SAP Logon ID when creating SAP endpoints.
4. Install the SAP JCO library on the machine where the Java Connector Server is installed. A SAP Service Marketplace profile or account is required for this step.
5. Ask the SAP administrator to follow these steps:
a. Log in to http://service.sap.com/connectors using his/her SAP Service Marketplace credentials.
b. Click the SAP Java Connector to display the JCO overview. Select Tools and Services from the menu on the left.
c. Select Download SAP JCO Release 3 from the menu and select the appropriate 64-bit download from the list.
d. Extract the following files:
· Windows: sapjco3.jar, sapjco3.dll
· UNIX: sapjco3.jar, libsapjco3.so
e. Copy the sapjco3.jar file to the extlib directory of the Java Connector Server installation.
f. (Windows) Copy sapjco3.dll to the following directory, replacing any file that might already be there:
· Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows 2003: C:\Windows\system32
· Windows Server 2003 (x64): C:\Windows\SysWOW64
g. (Unix) Copy the files libsapjco3.so to the bin directory of the Java Connector Server installation.