At CICS startup time the CA DADS Plus for CICS PLT program abends with a S0C4 - AKEA abend at offset X'FFFFFFFF' .
The entire CA DADS Plus for CICS cannot be APF authorized. Only certain CA DADS Plus for CICS can be APF authorized based on what features are being used.
The CA DADS Plus for CICS APF authorization requirements are :
- The DADS load library as shipped with the product must not be APF AUTHORIZED or your reported symptom will persist.
- When installing the DADS SVC (Install guide 3-17) the SVC load module must be relinked as specified into an APF authorized load library.
- If OSI$DYN is used to install the Dads SVC, it must also reside in an APF authorized library. (Install guide 3-18).
- If the MODIFY HIGH PERFORMANCE option is used with a v 2.0 bif the following modules must be placed in an APF AUTHORIZED library:
- If the MODIFY HIGH PERFORMANCE option is used with a v 3.0 bif the following modules must be placed in an APF AUTHORIZED library: