Receiving S000 U0010 Abends and "TSS9006E *** CA-SAF NOT UP. RE-IPL NECESSARY ***" during CA Top Secret initialization.
$HASP373 TSS3 STARTED
IEF403I TSS3 - STARTED - TIME=15.08.28
*TSS9006E *** CA-SAF NOT UP. RE-IPL NECESSARY ***
IEF450I TSS3 TSS3 - ABEND=S000 U0010 REASON=00000000 753
IEF404I TSS3 - ENDED - TIME=15.08.28
$HASP395 TSS3 ENDED
Common causes :
- The CA Top Secret CAILPA library definition is missing or incorrectly defined correctly to the LPA.
- The CA Top Secret library must be defined to the LPA and must NOT be in linklist.
- Remove any old CA Top Secret versions of ICHSEC00 and ICHSEC05 from LPA and linklist.
- Make sure there is no missing comma or typo in your LPALSTxx members.
- An IBM version of ICHSCDMY must remain in linklist for proper functioning of the SAF interface. This is usually in SYS1.LINKLIB.
- IBM versions of ICHSECnn are being loaded.
- Check if any ICHSECnn members are present in SYS1.LPALIB.
- Unless overridden by a SYSLIB statement in your PROGnn member of SYS1.PARMLIB, SYS1.LPALIB will be the first dataset in the LPA concatenation.
- The ICH members should be renamed to something else.
- IBM delivers skeleton versions of ICHSECnn modules. The CA Top Secret versions must be loaded.
- CAILIB and/or CAILPA are not APF authorized or not cataloged. Or the wrong CAILIB or CAILPA dataset are being pointed to in the master catalog.
- The CA Top Secret CAILIB is not in the linklist.
- CAILIB should not be in LPA.
- Make sure there is no missing comma or typo in the linklist members.