1. Go to the CEM Console > Setup > Monitors, disable and delete all TIMs
If it is not possible to disable the TIMs from CEM console, run the below sql queries after step 2 below:
SQL>update ts_monitors set ts_enabled=false where ts_monitor_type=1;
2. Shutdown all Enterprise Managers (MOM and all Collectors)
3. Clean out all registered CEM services in ts_entity table (information available from the CEM UI > Setup > Services)
SQL> delete from ts_entity;
4. Delete file <EM-home>\config\internal\server\tess-internal.properties from all MOM and collectors.
5. Restart all EMs in this order:
- Collector which you are planning to use for TIM Collection Service (TCS) - this step will assign TCS to this Collector automatically.
6. Re-add and enable the TIMs
7. Restart all the TIMs
8. Go to CEM Console > Setup > Services, double-check that TCS is assigned to the Collector.
9. Check that RTTM Collection Service is now Running.
10. Restart all other Collectors