When trying to discover new host by wmi protocol, we have an error message.
Jan 28 16:28:00:755  rsp: WMI_Provider::Init : Server 10.250.42.4, User prueba
Jan 28 16:28:00:755  rsp: CoCreateInstance ok Jan 28 16:28:00:755  rsp: User = .\prueba
Jan 28 16:28:00:760  rsp: Error = Access is denied.
Jan 28 16:28:00:760  rsp: Access is denied. : rsp_wmi_error
Jan 28 16:28:00:761  rsp: WMIWrapper::InitializeWmi - ConnectServer failed: Access is denied.
Advanced File Sharing was not enabled
How to turn on advanced folder sharing and security on Windows XP
You can turn it off and take full control yourself....
To Turn on Advanced File Sharing
1. In Windows Explorer, click Tools, then click Folder Options.
2. On the View tab, in the Advanced Settings area, click to clear the Use Simple File Sharing (Recommended) check box.
How to enable WMI connections to Windows XP clients installed in a Workgroup
The Check and Manage Computer Connectivity task in Patch Manager allows you to modify most of the settings required to establish WMI connections to remote systems. However, if the systems you are configuring are running Windows XP, those systems have an additional requirement when they are a member of a workgroup.
To configure Windows XP Workgroup clients to allow WMI connections:
1. On the affected system, open Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
2. Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control.
3. Select Lsa.
4. Change the value for the forceguest DWORD to 0:
a. In the right pane, select forceguest.
b. Click the Edit menu, and then select Modify.
c. Enter 0 into the text box.
d. Click OK.