- In 14.3 version, the FTE Column value in RPT_CALENDAR is in Hours.
For example FTE value is 8.
- In 15.3 version, the FTE Column value in RPT_CALENDAR is in Seconds.
For example FTE value is 28800 (8*60*60) seconds.
Why was that changed?
In 15.2 the FTE in RPT_CALENDAR was changed to calculate in seconds due to Defect DE34301:
SUMMARY OF DEFECT
Available FTE is wrong in Advanced Reporting.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to CA PPM
2. Navigate to Advanced Reporting
3. Create Adhoc View using Resource Management domain
4. Select Resource Name and Available FTE (which resides under Measures in Resources->Calendar Periods->Resource->FTE->Available FTE)
5. Notice Available FTE is 0 (zero) for all records.
Expected Results: Available FTE should be displayed correctly
Actual Results: Available FTE is zero
Fixed In Build = 15.3 and in Patch 220.127.116.11.