When doing an install on Linux / Unix servers using the nimldr utility the nimldr application causes a core dump
and fails to install the robot as expected.
Linux / Unix servers
nimldr 7.93 and earlier
robot 7.93 and earlier
To correct this issue do the following steps
1) disable any antivirus
2) download nimldr and the robot package again
3) transfer to the Linux / Unix machine again. Make sure to use Binary mode when transferring and not ascii.
4) extract the nimldr utility
5) go to the correct directory for your version if Linux / Unix
6) run the ./nimldr command as needed.