domain=<domain_to_which_the_robot_will_belong>hub=<name_of_desired_parent_hub>hubip=<parent_hub_IP_address>hubrobotname=<parent_hub_local_robot>hubport=<parent_hub_port_number>(optional fields)Other guidelines for the content of the answer file are:
- There should be no spaces between the field name and value
- You must specify the?domain,?hub,?hubip,?hubrobotname, and?hubport.
- Optional parameters with no answer are valid. However, it is better to omit a parameter from the answer file rather than include it with an empty setting.
- The default port for a hub is 48002.
- A best practice is to prepare a simple answer file with only?required?fields during initial robot deployment, and add optional fields later. Bulk changes to robot configuration are quickly accomplished using drag and drop in Infrastructure Manager.
- Any robot attribute can be configured in the answer file by following the format parameter=<value>. For a complete list of robot parameters, see the?Robot Attribute Reference.? Only robot parameters in this list can be included in the answer file.